pano2vrb3

Q&A about the latest versions
360Texas

Ahh ok.. you mean in order to make the full screen work... I need to create an html page with code that permits full screen.

I have only been trying full screen but not in html page.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
erik leeman

@ Thomas: wouldn't it be better to protect the sample .ggsk files against overwriting by storing them in another directory than the user files and/or making them 'read only'? As it is now they can quickly become damaged beyond repair when people start experimenting with the editor, and I guess there's no way to get the originals back other than reinstalling the entire program. Not everyone will think of making backup copies beforehand, not everyone might even find them at all where they are now.

Regards,

erik leeman
thomas
Chief Gnome

erik leeman wrote:wouldn't it be better to protect the sample .ggsk files against overwriting by storing them in another directory than the user files and/or making them 'read only'?
Yeah, this is a good idea! I will try to implement this.
MfG, Thomas
360Texas

Over the last week I have been trying to create a transparent loading splash screen. This splash is the image you see while the panorama is downloading in the background. After download, it disappears and then you see the panorama rotating.

Making a tansparent splash got to be too difficult to do quickly. So I tried a different approach which I think is useful.

Create a thumbnail .png that is same size as your viewer dimensions. My Splash and viewer are 800 x 600.

The Thumbnail splash is just a clip of the panorama's initial view. I then put my logo and the clients logo on the thumbnail. For demonstation purposes, I rotate the thumbnail by 10° offset so you can see difference. In a real presentation, I would match the thumbnail exactly with the inital panorama view. The affect would be now you see the thumbnail logo splash screen... when downloaded.. it would transition to the same angle view panorama.

http://360texas.com/services/sr/demo/index.htm

Next step will be eventually to jump to full screen.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com