vrtour not work in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Q&A about the latest versions
firey

hi all,

My friend just bought the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and i tested the VRTour in that devices
My example VTour: wonav.com/vtour/phongon37 work well on IDevices and Samsung Galaxy S2 but not show up anything in Duos (tested with native browser)
I tested in the Chrome browser but it not supported well (flash fail, html5 get imaged losted)

However, one of the Tour of my friend created with krpano is worked well with native browser http://dulich360.com.vn/thua-thien-hue/ ... h-hue.html

Anyone help me :(((
360Texas

We would only be guessing with out detail information about the operating system and webkit browser version for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Would need to know for the specific device
Found under SETTINGS / ABOUT PHONE for OS System / firmware / software settings

O/S is Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ? version 16 or 17 or ?
Web browser Webkit version ? (find in software settings)

So to help start the process I found this information
Display
Screen Type: TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
Screen Size: 5 inches
Resolution: 480 x 800
Processor
Processor: Dual Core 1.2GHz ARM cortex A9
Memory
Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM
Extendable Memory: microSD, up to 64GB
Camera Features
Sensor Resolution: 8MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels
Features : Auto Focus, Macro Focus, LED Flash
Video resolution / frame rate: 1080p / 30fps
Front facing camera: 2MP
General Features

More complete information click

http://dawn.com/2013/05/15/review-samsu ... rand-duos/
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
hum@no.id

I looked tour with FF browser even on from the easiest and "child" model Samsung Galaxy Y with ARM6 shows all fine.

wonav.com/vtour/phongon37
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
firey

hum@no.id wrote:I looked tour with FF browser even on from the easiest and "child" model Samsung Galaxy Y with ARM6 shows all fine.

wonav.com/vtour/phongon37
Yeah, my setting has been tested on some devices and work well, both iDevice and Samsung. But i can not figure out why it not work on the Grand Duos - I have created some small tile size, html5 only, flash only but neither of them works :((

But what make me frustrated is that my friend's setting on KRpano works well :( and he never tells me anything, such a jeoulous guy >.<
hum@no.id

FF browser <-> Mozilla FireFox browser for Android
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
360Texas

ITS your friends Webkit BROWSER version that is the issue.

Device manufacturers will use the basic Android Webkit browser.. then modify it [now a different version specific for that unique device] and in the process certain features no longer work.

What is odd... device users ask here in the forum... "why features don't work?"

We really do not have a clue unless you know specific Browser name or webkit and operating system version.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
firey

Ok Grand Duos with default setting, Android 4.1.2 and default Browser (Chrome fail as usual, one-cube error)
Grand Duos works with "this" setting - http://krpano.com/krpano.html?xml=tours ... html5=auto (sorry i dont mean to compare)
seem like Android 4.1.2 not work in Flash version, but HTML5 version, however i test with HTML5 standalone version of Pano2vr but it's not work, too

Im thinking this issue might related to pano2vr.js file ?
firey

Anyone help me :)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I will bookmark this post to have a look at later.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
hum@no.id

I do not rule out the forgery (Made in China - like as forgery iPhone or Nokia)...
you looked inside of Phone?
firey

hum@no.id wrote:I do not rule out the forgery (Made in China - like as forgery iPhone or Nokia)...
you looked inside of Phone?
Yes, absolutely brand new from Samsung :(
RobM

I have so given up on Android devices. The permutations of hardware and various OEM implementations of the OS just leave compatibility in a mess.
Tours have to be geared down for the lowest common denominator in OS/hardware setups so I'm advising my clients that iOS is supported perfectly, Android compatibility cannot be assured. Unless! the specify a device they are using and the tour can be built specifically for that device.

I was testing a new Sony Xperia Z recently, tried 5 browsers on there and had 5 varieties of 'working' on a tour I build that runs perfectly well on my ipad 1, 2 and 4.
firey

RobM wrote:I have so given up on Android devices. The permutations of hardware and various OEM implementations of the OS just leave compatibility in a mess.
Tours have to be geared down for the lowest common denominator in OS/hardware setups so I'm advising my clients that iOS is supported perfectly, Android compatibility cannot be assured. Unless! the specify a device they are using and the tour can be built specifically for that device.

I was testing a new Sony Xperia Z recently, tried 5 browsers on there and had 5 varieties of 'working' on a tour I build that runs perfectly well on my ipad 1, 2 and 4.
:)) yeah i wonder it too
But im curious about your '5 versions' - what the difference between them ? tile size or anything ?
RobM

firey wrote:
RobM wrote:I have so given up on Android devices. The permutations of hardware and various OEM implementations of the OS just leave compatibility in a mess.

:)) yeah i wonder it too
But im curious about your '5 versions' - what the difference between them ? tile size or anything ?
Stock Chrome just displayed one square face at a time, The others, some just crashed, some dropped all the menus.
Offhand, I think it tried, Dolphin, Opera, Chrome, firefox 5th one I forget.