HTML5

Q&A about the latest versions
JCummins

I'm have trouble out putting a panoramic to HTML5. The image is broken up and behaves odd. Not sure what I'm missing. Also, I am able to successfully output to Flash.

HTML5 Pano Link:
http://www.cumminsdesign.com/clientfile ... no-10.html

Can anyone please help.
360Texas

We are on a PC.

I tried IE 9 (browser not HTML5 aware) saw white space. You probably did not configure the page for "Flash fall back" delivery.

Tried Safari 5.1.7. The individual tiles are being downloaded in sequence. The white spaces you are seeing are those tile positions yet to be filled or displayed. Once all tiles are downloaded.. the panorama fit together quiet well. Once ALL 3 of your panoramas have been downloaded to the visitors browser cache.. the 2nd viewing should be instant.

Its all about what browser you are using. Some browsers are not yet HTML5/CSS3 content aware.

White space between tiles during downloading..is also about how fast your server delivers the content.. and the visitors internet connection speed. Faster the better.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JCummins

Thanks a bunch. When I initially opened it in Fire Fox it remained with white gaps as you mentioned and it stayed that way. However now it seams fine. I'm not sure why it didn't upload all of the files the first dozen times I tried it but it seams to be working now.

Thank you for your help,
John