Remove Panorama information window below window

Q&A about the latest versions
NISNJH

I have my panorama information embeded into the skin but when the site loads its showing the panorama information below the panorama window also. see attached image.

how or where do I tell Pano2vr to not place this in the Html outputted file?
Attachments
Panorama-information.jpg
Panorama-information.jpg (8.01 KiB) Viewed 11255 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Go to the HTML tab in either the Flash or HTML5 outputs and unselect "Show User Data table"
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
smooth

Does anybody want or really use that?

I think it would be better to have the default NOT publish the User Data Table.

In effect what I'm saying is reverse the way it currently is and make it an option to turn on the publishing of the User Data Table for the limited few who would actually want or use it.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Terry

Hi Smooth,

I agree with you exactly. Very easy to fix along with any other personalization....

Just open Pano2VR change the Check Box then "Save as Default", next time you open Pano2VR it will be off.

Terry
RobM

after my recent experiments. I'd ditch that user antiquated table default in favour of some basic HTML index page options like centre on page.
smooth

Centre your page by adding

<div align="center">

Straight after the <body> tag.

Do this with your HTML editor or just simple note pad etc.

Also: If you require this template often it is easy enough to open the original .ggt file and modify it and save giving it a new .html template name. Like normal_centered.ggt and it will be available from your options drop down list.

Regards, Smooth 8)
www.omnipix.com.au
smooth

Terry wrote:Hi Smooth,

I agree with you exactly. Very easy to fix along with any other personalization....

Just open Pano2VR change the Check Box then "Save as Default", next time you open Pano2VR it will be off.

Terry
Yep that works great, I still would prefer that "out of the box" this option was set to off. If you want it on follow Terry's advise.

Regards, Smooth 8)