Showcase my Pano2VR experiment

Q&A about the latest versions
Chu

Hey Gnomes & forum members/visitors,
I've been working on an experimental hand drawn method of working with panoramic scenes, happy to discuss the workflow. However I have a few unexpected things happening...

Sound won't stop in the flash version - i.e. sounds won't turn off or refresh when going to the next pano. Also - in the HTML5 version, the 'audio hotspots' in white show the audio component, but the sound doesn't turn off when closed...

Any help from the garden gnome genii appreciated.

Oh yes - the URL:
http://www.raw360.net/
and Pano2VR 3.1.2

Best,
Chu
Using:
Pano2VR PRO 6.1.15 pro 64bit
build 18116/5.12.2

Windows 10 x64
Human Brain v1.3

est.1971
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chu,
I have moved this topic as the user designed skin section is for people sharing skins they have made for others to use.
Re your work, very cool, its not the first time I have seen drawn panoramas but they always never fail to impress.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Patrick

Great work..........!
RobM

very cool idea
Chu

Hopki wrote:I have moved this topic as the user designed skin section is for people sharing skins they have made for others to use.
Thanks Hopki, weren't sure how this was laid out. Very useful site during development, and your additions are always enlightening.
Hopki wrote:...its not the first time I have seen drawn panoramas but they always never fail to impress.
Thanks again, kind words.

There's still a few tweaks to make to the intro and the GUI/controls, especially in HTML5.
Took me ages to work out the container proxy tricks, then when I got to grips after reading the post threads again and again I sorted it on Christmas Eve.

There's so much I want to do with it that updating to version 4 scares me a little, as its got several features that I have spent months to discover myself. I appreciate any critical comments and thanks to RobM & Patrick too!
Using:
Pano2VR PRO 6.1.15 pro 64bit
build 18116/5.12.2

Windows 10 x64
Human Brain v1.3

est.1971