Error:Error:NETWOK_ERR:XMLHttpRequest exception 101

Q&A about the latest versions
DennisS

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:44 pm

fraggle wrote: Hopki, my first post was in response of your short first post support that was not helpfull at all: "Use Firefox or Safari which will allow local access to xml files."!
Sometimes just switching browsers is all that is required. His response was totally helpful. In this case it may not be the correct answer, but it was very helpful advice. Given the fact that you cannot and refuse to provide any details about what platforms are having issues, you are receiving appropriate answers. The more details you can provide, the more detailed your answers will be.

Some people want everything handed to them on a silver platter. No learning takes place.

Some people dig deeper into an issue and figure things out. So much more is learned this way. You will get questions answered that you did not know you needed to ask.

There is no way you are going to become proficient at anything doing it only 3 or 4 times a year. That is just the way it is.

Software is nothing more than a tool to get the job done. If Pano2VR does not work for you, move on to something else. There are many options out there.

Keep in mind the phrase "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" when you ask for advice. You are getting the appropriate level of support that you have paid for. FREE. Nobody here gets paid to contribute to this forum. If you continue to take shots at Hopki or anyone else for that matter, users will stop responding to your posts. That is just the way it is.
fraggle

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks for the clarification,
I apologized to request support from unpaid people when I was pretty sure that this forum was the official support forum of commercial paid license.
I'm glad you support this forum free of charge, great job!

As per "Don't bite the hand that feeds you", I will read the license user agreement (that I never read in fact), to find out what support the commercial user can get, and where.
But one thing is certain, I'm part of the paid license base owner that feed the company called Garden Gnome Software!
Hopki
Gnome

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi fraggle,
No doubt about it the forum is a good place to look for help, and I am happy to say the members here do help each other out.
If you don't get the response you want then you can e-mail me and the other Gnomes at support@gardengnome.at.
Have a look at the FAQ page on the website, it talks about reporting problems, section 3.8

Dont want to go over old ground but when you say its all in the title and the title refers to xml files it suggests a certain level of understanding. Clearly this was not the case but remarks like telling your customer to throw away their iPhone was a tad over the top IMO.

So, moving on is it now working?
Hopki
Hopki
Garden Gnome Software Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
fraggle

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 am

Yes, so far, no other complaint from clients side.

Thanks for your help and sorry to have misslead the support by putting the code error message in the title.

Thanks again.