Pano2VR command line options

Q&A about the latest versions
Ed Fink

How do I launch Pano2VR from a batch file or script with command line options to convert to Flash? I've got 1,000+ QTVR's in dozens of folders to convert and I don't want to go to each folder and drag and drop all the files.

I have a script that created a .p2vr file for each .MOV file, but I don't know how to launch it to do the conversion.

The command line options in Pano2QTVR were a real time saver. I had scripts that would create the Pano2QTVR .pqp file, then run Pano2QTVR to convert the equirectangular to TIFF cube faces, then open the face in Photoshop to stamp my logo on the zenith or nadir, then assemble the cube faces to a QTVR.

I hope there are similar options in Pano2VR, but as far as I can see there is no documentation for it.

Ed
thomas
Chief Gnome

There are currently only two command line options. "-x" to execute a .p2vr (=hitting create all) using the input data, and "-t" to use a .p2vr file as template. For "-t" all subsequent files are used as the input for which the file is executed. I have added a Command line page to the wiki: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pan ... mmand_line
MfG, Thomas