Image path source images in 4.0 Beta 2

Q&A about the latest versions
skyfocus

Hi,

I don't know if this is related with the new tour-builder option which I'm not using yet. But the image path to the source image is defaulted back to the absolute path of the image after saving the config-file.

I'm moving projects around my harddisk and changing the image path everytime I move is not an option. I use a pano2vr dir for all project files and keep the images in a images dir:

Code: Select all

--- project-root ----- images
                   | 
                    -- pano2vr    

From the pano2vr dir I only have to use "../images/picture.jpg"

Is it possible to get this back in the new 4 version ?

Ps: a small issue related to this is the preview image, this file is now saved in the images
directory, this is very anoying when doing batch operation with photoshop in the
images directory. Can I set an option to get this preview back to the configuration
directory ?
ps2: I also noticed a file path problem with the normal.ggt used in the html5 config.
When chosing just the plain (relative) flash-filename in "Flash panorama (fallback) ... it results
in "../pano2vr/stedelijk.swf"
The index.html and the falsh-file are in the tour output directory and not in de configfile directory ....

Regards,

Arjan
Last edited by skyfocus on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox
Judy-A

skyfocus wrote:I don't know if this is related with the new tour-builder option which I'm not using yet. But the image path to the source image is defaulted back to the absolute path of the image after saving the config-file.
I’ve just run into this problem as well. When you have a large tour, you don’t want to have to manually select input for ten or more images.

The software needs to look for images in the same folder structure relative to the p2vr project file.

Judy Arndt
--
Pano2VR Pro 4 beta2
Mac Pro Quad Core Intel Xeon
Mac OS 10.6.8