Multiple pano images states

Q&A about the latest versions
ossosso

Hi everyone!

I have 5 panoramic full 360 images of the same environment, the only thing that change are the color of the furniture inside the room.

What I'd like to do is something similar to the "ObjectVR States" where I can simulate (thanks to the skin buttons) the modification of the color of an object calling another state.

Can I do the same with panoramic images? Using skin buttons to change panoramic images? (manteining the same view position, in the way that it seems that only the furniture color is changing).

Thanks a lot!
ossosso

The Skin Editor has a "Change Viewstate" parameter... but how to activate or use it?

Maybe I could use the parameter "Open Next Panorama", but I need help on how to:
-make smooth transition (exactly like the the Pano2Vr-->Examples-->General-->Virtual Tour, if you click on the top left map it change panorama in a nice smooth way)
-mantein the same Pan/Tilt/Fov parameter like the previous pano before to change.

Thank you.
smooth

ossosso wrote:-mantein the same Pan/Tilt/Fov parameter like the previous pano before to change.
Target: $cur

Regards, Smooth 8)
ossosso

Thank you for answering Smooth, but I really can't understand :) can you explain a little more?

-The "Open Next Panorama" action hasn't the "Target" parameter... only "URL" and "Pan/Tilt/FOV"... and what does "$cur" mean?
-Once I change the panorama from the first to the second one, I'd like to mantein the same "Pan/Tilt/Fov" value that I've left in the first one... they aren't a fix value 'cause I don't know while I'm exploring the first panorama "where" I will be.

thanks a lot.
smooth

ossosso wrote:Thank you for answering Smooth, but I really can't understand :) can you explain a little more?

-The "Open Next Panorama" action hasn't the "Target" parameter... only "URL" and "Pan/Tilt/FOV"... and what does "$cur" mean?
-Once I change the panorama from the first to the second one, I'd like to mantein the same "Pan/Tilt/Fov" value that I've left in the first one... they aren't a fix value 'cause I don't know while I'm exploring the first panorama "where" I will be.

thanks a lot.
$cur is Current Position. Place it in the Pan/Tilt/FOV as this is your target.

Regards, Smooth 8)
ossosso

thank you smooth. It works.

And is it also possible to set a smooth transition between one pano and the other?

Thank you.

P.s.
Is there a table with all the variables and an explenation of them like $cur of this case?

Thanks again.
360Texas

You are referring to placeholders used in the skin. The list maybe found here in the WIKI

You may print the page or output to a .pdf file. Please bookmark this page and other Wiki pages for future reference.

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Skin_-_Placeholder
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com