items dissapearing as image moves

Q&A about the latest versions
zoomhome

Hi have a strange problem where some of the controls disappear as the image rotates. Click any of the thumbnails to view image. I have flash fallback and these are html5. http://www.zoomhome.com/rr/ What happens is that the exit button and most of the controllers appear then disappear as the image moves.... Ever see this one before.

Russ Addie
Zoomhome
Attachments
rr_html5.ggsk
(19.65 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
360Texas

I did look at your image set using PC Vista, IE 9 and Flash plugin.
I suspect that I am seeing your Flash Fallback .swf
I did not see a toolbar.

Did you specify a Skin for Flash ??
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Russ,
Not seeing the problem, Im using Mac Book Pro and Safari.
All the Panos open and show all the buttons ok, however set the autorotate to start AFTER loaded.
Also set the buttons to Export to First Frame so the buttons are downloaded first.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
zoomhome

Ok went back to see what's up and it appears that I had some type of Firefox issue. I closed browser, restarted machine and now all the buttons stay in place all the time in Firefox and chrome. I also noticed during my work that IE8 does not support html5 I guess? With that I see what 360 Texas sees, which is no nav controllers on flash or exit button. I have the same skin being used in both html5 and flash but for some reason when the flash is called up in IE8 or if I use flash preferred it's missing. How can I correct that? Lastly, I don't see any area where I can make sure the buttons load in the first frame like you recommended Hopki. Where is that setting? PC English version of 4.0 beta2 I've attached the main file so you can see my settings where I use the same skin.

Russ Addie
Zoomhome
Attachments
rr_html5.ggsk
(18.39 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
lotos_berth.p2vr
(9.3 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
zoomhome

Ok I figured it out... Blanked and forgot to scale with window so the nav buttons were off screen... Ooops

Russ