bad experience on Android phones-slow and can't scale video

Q&A about the latest versions
PORTtours

I'm having issues with the user experience on the Android devices (mostly the phones).

The response is very sluggish and I can't seem to make the video screen pop-up any smaller than the standard 640 X 360 size.

As you will see, my biggest problem is how to adjust video screen sizes on Flash, and how you can make different skins come up when they're needed. As of right now, I can only have 1 flash and 1 html5 skin (that does a flash fallback). Plus, I'm not very knowledgeable on how Androids work, so I dont know how to make Flash respond well on those devices.

Here's the link so you can see how it functions (Chrome browser seems to pull up the html5 skin for some reason which is great)
http://portvirtualtours.com/PORTtours/A ... ircle.html

Here's what I've tried so far to fix these issues:
1. I've tried to make my flash external window smaller, and the youtube video still pops up as 640 X 360, no matter what I've tried. So, the video on an Android phone is always too big for the screen.

2. I've downloaded the beta2 version since one of the fixes mentioned pop up video size fix - it didn't help.

3. I've tried to make a 2nd skin up to 1280 size, but I don't know how to make the html file recognize which device you're using to make it fallback to a specific Flash skin (since i've made more than 1). I've tried to add the coding from a "switch" project you made that made it recognize which to choose based off names, but it didn't work...maybe because I'm also making the html5 have the kickback to Flash.

3. I tried to think of a way to use HTML5 until it gets to computer screen sizes (because I like how flash works on computers) but since screen sizes on phones are now as pixel-dense as computers, that would be hard to do...plus I dont know how to make a fallback like that. If I was able to do this, I wouldn't have to worry about the video screen issue, as I've been able to make the window on html5 small enough to work.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Frank