Pano2VR beta 2 mouse wheel bug?

Q&A about the latest versions
DemonDuck

Environment: Win7 64; Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 7000; Pano2VR b4.

I use Microsoft IntelliPoint and IntelliType for mouse and keyboard functionality.

I found out that Pano2VR 3.x did not support the mouse wheel input with IntelliPoint. I find that Pano2VR 4 also does not support mouse wheel input with IntelliPoint.

This is an inconvenience. And IntelliPoint is widely used. May I request that you look into supporting mouse wheel input while running IntelliPoint software?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Can you give more details please,I know this was an issue but I want to be able to go back to Thomas with some more details.

You are using Windows, 32 or 64 bit?
What exactly is not working.
Which output are you using Flash or HTML5, does it not work in both or just one.

Have you unselected Disable in Browser if your having problems with just Flash?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DemonDuck

Hopki wrote:Hi,
Can you give more details please,I know this was an issue but I want to be able to go back to Thomas with some more details.

You are using Windows, 32 or 64 bit?
What exactly is not working.
Which output are you using Flash or HTML5, does it not work in both or just one.

Have you unselected Disable in Browser if your having problems with just Flash?
Regards,
Hopki

Win7 64 (bit)

Mouse wheel input does not zoom image like expected.

I only tried Flash output. So all I can say is that the Flash presentation does not zoom with mouse wheel input.

I have NOT selected Disable in Browser. I tried it both ways -- Disable in Browser selected and unselected.

I discovered the IntelliPoint bug some time ago and I think you responded to me when I reported it. The mouse wheel does zoom the presentation when IntelliPoint software is uninstalled. I noticed that FPP has the exact same problem. The mouse wheel doesn't zoom the presentation. It might be an endemic problem with IntelliPoint.

I'm using Flash 10.3.183.10 in FireFox 3.6.x

I tried your output in Chrome using 11.3.31.230 and it also doesn't zoom the presentation.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Thanks for the info.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Boothy

Hi

I had a similar problem in the beta 1 version (logitech mouse) but the scroll seems to work OK in Beta 2

Boothy
DemonDuck

I discovered that if I spin the mouse wheel very fast, the presentation zooms a little. So it seems to be some sort of sensitivity issue when using Microsoft IntelliPoint software as the mouse controller.

In recap: turning the mouse wheel in the normal manner (slowly) appears to be not working but spinning the mouse wheel very fast does make the presentation zoom.