importing movies done with Pano2QTVR to Macromedia Flash

Q&A about the latest versions
sguardiam

I work with Pano2QTVR to make my movies from equirectangular images. It has been working perfectly for now, but I recently found that I can't make these movies "move" when I upload them to a Flash Presentation. I have saved the output file in both formats .mov, and .swf but neither work.

Is there any way I can make this movie rotate inside a Flash presentation?!

I urgently need to hand this in so if there're any tips I really appreciate them!

Thank you very much.
thomas
Chief Gnome

What Flash presentation are you using? Can you post a demo?
MfG, Thomas
sguardiam

we are making a Flash Slide presentation that combines pictures and virtual tours.

when we upload the virtual tour (either .swf or .mov) to the library a "still image" of the tour appears but it doesn't move. not even manually.

and we can't use the panoramic photo of the virtual tour and make that move, because it appears very distorted.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Do you have a demo somewhere online?
MfG, Thomas
Pastor

Temporary web page for the flash slide show

http://www.360fotovirtual.com/turrialba/temporal.html
Pastor

I am a friend of sguardiam. We are working on the slide show together
hum@no.id

I work with Pano2QTVR to make my movies from equirectangular images. It has been working perfectly for now, but I recently found that I can't make these movies "move" when I upload them to a Flash Presentation. I have saved the output file in both formats .mov, and .swf but neither work.
Any guesswork can, not to mean correctness your Main-Flash Frameworks (which you name Flash Presentation)...

Output files of the product - leave in format SWF and MOV, and they apart work with their own players...

What possible give warranty to capacity to work, when this is adapted in additional, unverifide modules?

If I adapt, output panorama (SWF) to its dishwasher and say that this together does not work, this does not mean that they will not work separately...
hum@no.id

@Pastor

But where here Immersive Panoramas? I have seen 2D slide-show (with many pics) :roll:
sguardiam

hi thomas/. where you able to take a look at our presentation online?
sguardiam

we had to put the "panoramic .jpg pictures" of the tours instead of the actual tours, because we haven't been able to add them to the presentation...
thomas
Chief Gnome

The server says:
Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server
MfG, Thomas