Floating Nadir logo works in Flash but not HTML5

Q&A about the latest versions
DennisS

I have a pano where I patched the Nadir using Pano2VR's patch feature. I put my logo at the bottom of the pano. I used a hot spot to get the logo to appear to float. The logo works great in the Flash version. In the HTML5 version, the logo is nowhere to be found. In all my other panos where I did not use the patch function, everything works great. It is only the one that I used the patch featrue that I am having a problem. Pano2VR 3.1.4 - x64 running on a Win7 machine.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Can you post your exact work flow, even better the project?

I just built tried this and it is working for me.
My work flow.
Added image to Pano2VR 3.1.4
Added Hotspot to the floor.
Opened HTML5 output and made custom template. I used a rectangle as the logo image with radius set to 999 to make a circle just for testing.
Tried it and saw the rectangle at the bottom of the panorama on the hotspot.
Then went back and added patch using Pano2VR patch tool.
Still see rectangle.

Tried in both Windows 7 64 bit and Mac OS X 7.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DennisS

It looks like your steps left out exporting the nadir, patching it, then importing it back.

I added the patch AFTER the hotspot/logo was defined.

I would be willing to provide all the files to you for this project, but not publically. Is there a way to submit privately? The file set is huge
Hopki
Gnome

HI, did that at this point
"Then went back and added patch using Pano2VR patch tool."
To brake this down, extracted patch, photoshopped it (added some text), then inserted patch, then tested.
As said, all working.

You only need the files for the first opening panorama, if the input image it hugh, rename the preview image Pano2VR generates and then use that, its really small so you should be able to send the image, p2vr and ggsk files in a zip as we are not looking at quality using the renamed preview image should be fine.

Do the above make sure you get the fault then use PM, Private Message in the forum or send to me to support@gardengnome.at.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
DennisS

Converted the input to cube faces, then back. Fixed the issue. Floating logo now appears in both Flash and HTML5. Not sure what the original cause was.
Hopki
Gnome

Well, good to see it was working.
Regards,
Martin
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com