Ipad, local presentation - Goodreader or FileApp ?

Q&A about the latest versions
soulbrother

Dear all,

did anyone test or try both tools:
Goodreader
and
Fileapp

I want to know if there is any advantage of one or the other tool.

For me, I only have the fileapp on my ipad1 and it works well, but for some reason (I did not find any explanation yet) it (only) sometimes crahes, and/or (only) somtimes does not display some of the skin elements (pngs).

At the moment this is running with OS 5.1 and Fileapp is the latest version (3)

Thanks a lot for any informations that could be given in that direct comparison
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I use GoodReader and so far have not had any problems with it. I make the tours for the device so for iPad 1 960px cubes and iPad 2, 1440px cubes.
I have not experienced any crashing and all graphics display ok.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
alphap24

Hi there,
i have look around in these days to find something more user friendly than Goodreader, i have tried also this FileApp but every time i click on one hotspot inside the pano a sort of menu bars at the top and at the bottom of the screen start to come up..
today i found this one.. https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/html-re ... mpt=uo%3D2 which is not very nice in terms of aesthetic, but is very easy to use and also easy to go back to main menu (this thing wasn't very straight forward on good reader)
i am using the lite version at the moment but i know with 0.69 £ you can get the pro one wich is without any adverts..
does any one have tried this one already?
RobM

alphap24 wrote:Hi there,
i have look around in these days to find something more user friendly than Goodreader, i have tried also this FileApp but every time i click on one hotspot inside the pano a sort of menu bars at the top and at the bottom of the screen start to come up..
today i found this one.. https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/html-re ... mpt=uo%3D2 which is not very nice in terms of aesthetic, but is very easy to use and also easy to go back to main menu (this thing wasn't very straight forward on good reader)
i am using the lite version at the moment but i know with 0.69 £ you can get the pro one wich is without any adverts..
does any one have tried this one already?
woah, that one really wins the ugly interface prize in the world ugly interface design contest. Now way I can use that for any clients, they'd think I've lost the plot :)
alphap24

RobM wrote: woah, that one really wins the ugly interface prize in the world ugly interface design contest. Now way I can use that for any clients, they'd think I've lost the plot :)
i know.. unfortunately the interface is not a point of strength at all :lol: but at least is something different..

Anyone have found something more professional and nice?