Can I do this in Pano2VR using a Droplet?

Q&A about the latest versions
Carlos Chegado

I have a bunch of clean equirectangular files (without logo on the nadir).

I need to output these files into cube faces and stamp my logo in the nadir all in one go using a Pano2VR Droplet! How can I do that using only Pano2VR?

I know I can output all the cube faces in one go and afterwards run a Photoshop Action to stamp the logo on the nadir cube face.

But I am wondering, what's keeping me from doing it in one go?

I can't seem to find an option to select a logo (.png file) to be stamped on the nadir using Pano2VR. Would be very convenient! Maybe the option is there already and I just missed it???

Thanks in advance for any help streamlining my workflow, you have been very helpful so far, but I keep pushing it...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This can be done quit easily in Pano2VR.
open an empty project, click the Patch Input button and then click Add.

Set the Position, so -90 for tilt and your FoV say 30, This will place an image on the floor at a reasonable size. To change the size of the logo just adjust the FoV.
Now set up the Output, Type, Firmat and Qulaity, then select your logo file and click OK.
droplet_01.png
droplet_01.png (85.75 KiB) Viewed 2312 times
Now in the Output select Transformations and select Cube faces, numbering scheme, cube face size, file format and if jpg set the quality. Then click OK.
droplet_02.png
droplet_02.png (81.75 KiB) Viewed 2312 times
From the Tool Bar click File => Save as Droplet.... I would select Save values in project files so a p2vr file is generated for each Equirec input image.
droplet_03.png
droplet_03.png (23.79 KiB) Viewed 2312 times
Now when you drag your input image over the Droplet the cube faces will be generated with your logo in the bottom cube face along with a p2vr file if you want to make changes.
Please note for Pano2VR downloaded from the App Store just save the project as normal and then use the batch window.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Carlos Chegado

Indeed, it works, thanks Martin :D