Flash HTML5 hotspot link

Q&A about the latest versions
wtb

Hello,

Got a small problem, when i make hotspot for flash panorama i use url /360/country/cityname/project.swf when its on server flash works fine. When I creating second version as HTML5 link not working, it give me error message if I press on hotspot to switch place. Any idea how to fix it? For example, if I use for flash: project.swf than flash not working and html5 well :(

http://imgur.com/c3OWu
wtb

is forum dead? :roll:

how can i make hotspots (jump point) for HTML5 out put if i use fro flash hoptspots /360/country/cityname/project.swf
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You need make the project and have both the Flash and HTML 5 outputs in the same folder, then in the HTML page specify file path so all hotspots will work.
I will look at this tomorrow an post up an example.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
To make this work you need to add a base path parameter and modify the file paths in the HTML page.
The following is for HTML5 with Flash Fullback set to prefer Flash, but you should be able to work out how to use this information with prefer Flash unselected or with just a Flash or HTML5 project.

This also assumes you have a folder with your HTML page and a sub folder with all the other files in.
In this example my folder is called test_path and the subfolder is called path.

Produce your project in the sub folder as normal, then copy the HTML page to the main folder.
You need to edit the HTML page, so open it with a html or text editor, starting from the top change or add the following.

You need to add the file path to your swfobject.js file so it looks like this: <script type="text/javascript" src="path/swfobject.js">
</script>
(remembering that path is the name of my sub folder)

Further down the page you now need to add the file path to the other js files, so in this example path/pano2vr_player.js and path/skin.js
You then need to add a base path parameter which goes under params.allowfullscreen = "true";
This will look like this: params.base="path";
Now add the path to the SWF file so it look alike this: "path/Park_01.swf", "container", (Park_01.swf being the name of my SWF file)

Then further down the page you need to add the file path to the skin images for the HTML5 output.
You are looking for: skin=new pano2vrSkin(pano);
Now change it so it looks like this: skin=new pano2vrSkin(pano, "path/");
Change the path to the XML file so it now looks like this: pano.readConfigUrl("path/Park_01.xml");

Save and close the HTML page.

The HTML page in the main folder will now open and depending what you are viewing on you should see the Flash or HTML5 output with all hotspots working.
Of course change the paths to suite your file structor.
Please find attached the HTML page with all the changes in, remembering my sub folder was called path.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
index.zip
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
erikhoffman

Hi Hopki

Very frustrating win with all this jargon

Why cant we just use the program as before

On a single panorama it is ok to create a new one in 3.1.4 but not with multiple panoramas

Cannot load any of my older project
Cannot create flash - error - 403 Forbidden
unknown prefix '16-20'
Cannot see the hotspots arrow

No tutorials on multiple panoramas in HTML5

Help

Erik