How do I control the "Title" on the HTML page whem jumping

Q&A about the latest versions
THildebrandt

Getting really close. Here's my problem: I'm jumping between folders to other
x_out.swf files but the Title on the HTML page doesn't change when I jump from x_out.swf
to y.out.swf. Is there some sort of place holder that I have reset when it jumps to a
new swf to change the HTML title at the top of the HTML page?
Thanks!
THildebrandt

Okay sorry to answer my own question but I guess it's just the learning curve
(No the program is easy to learn I'm just a little slow and have particular ideas about
what I want). Okay the "Title" on the HTML page when I jump to another pano stays
the say as the old pano from which I have jumped. I don't know how to fix that but
again back to my old complaint about jumping between HTML pano pages is a problem.
Solution: what I did was left the "Title" blank and instead put the "Title" info in the
"Description" box and the paragraph of information in the "Information" box. Then
I went into the skin and made a black box with a textbox that displays $ud as the
title of the pano inside the SWF so when I jump to a new pano the title is correct
in the upper right corner of both panos. Well I think I'm ready to rock and roll
as all the problems I've needed to figure out have been solved and now I'll build
these 359 panos and link them and then try to throw them up online.

Wish list request: It would be nice to be able to bundle up all my 359 panos and
everything into an *.exe file that users could download and load. Haven't seen
anything about that. Hope you all keep working on the HTML 5 stuff too.
Tong

It would be nice to be able to bundle up all my 359 panos and
everything into an *.exe file that users could download and load.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/O ... aler.shtml