Hotspots across folders?

Q&A about the latest versions
THildebrandt

I'm a newbie trying to create hotspots across folders so I can sub-divided 100's of panos. Here's exactly
what I did and it still doesn't work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I created two folders in Win7 64 bit Explorer: FirstPano and SecondPano in another folder called “Panos”
I made a Pano2VR Flash output resulting in the following files: In Folder FirstPano: 6 files
FirstPano.html; FirstPano.jpeg (original image); FirstPano (Pano2VR file); FirstPano_out.swf;
FirstPano2VR preview file; swfobject

In Folder SecondPano: 5 files
SecondPano.html; SecondPano.jpeg (original image); SecondPano (Pano2VR file); SecondPano_out.swf; and swfobject

Then I went to Hotspots modify in SecondPano: clicked Modify and then AreaHotspots checked the Enable box at the top; the JPEG image came up ready for the hotspot to be added.
Grabbed the rounded rectangular tool and drew a hotspot over an area: Added a title “Second to First Pano Hotspot”
In the URL textbox I put: ../FirstPano/FirstPano_out.swf (no target) and clicked OK and the Hotspot “Modify” panel says 1 Hotspot defined.
Clicked “Create All” and then the TV screen to “Open Output File” I scroll over to the Hotspot and the
Title pops up as expected but when it is clicked it goes nowhere.

What am I doing wrong? This should be simple but I must be botching something up.
THildebrandt

Well after pulling out my hair for two days I finally made the "mistake" of actually opening
my panos outside the Pano2VR little player output movie button. Lo and behold the links outside
the folders worked perfectly using the ../FolderName/FileName. This works only outside the Pano2VR
player. Thanks!