weird display

Q&A about the latest versions
zoomhome

I am working on a new demo for my site and when checking it on various tablets see a weird thing. With a Samsung Galaxy on some of my html5 stuff it shows like the attached image. It does not seem to "close the image" and has spaces between the various cube faces... Any idea why this is as it seems to work great on the iPad. URL is http://www.zoomhome.com/ipad/vigon/index.html

Russ Addie
Zoomhome
Attachments
IMG_1771.jpg
IMG_1771.jpg (977.34 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
360Texas

By comparision, space between tiles ? does this happen when you click on a thumbnail on this page [uses html5 CSS3 output] with fall back flash viewer.

http://360texas.com/services/sr/dbu/index.htm

Here is your panorama on my smartphone HTC EVO 4g with android 2.3.4 and our ipad2 using iOS 5.. [case is not really orange... its just the lamp bulb]

On the Ipad.. it appears that the screen size you created seems to fit as I can see the upper left logo and the slider thumbs and arrows.
On the HTC it appears that it is trying to display a larger screen /tile size and it appears to be too large. The view you see below is landscape. I tried portrait [like the ipad2] and still could not see the logo / thumbnail tool bar or arrows.

Did you create 2 or 3 different screen size/tiles sets ? Or only 1 screen/tile size.
Attachments
ipad2.jpg
ipad2.jpg (85.84 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
htctest.jpg
htctest.jpg (106.73 KiB) Viewed 2015 times
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
zoomhome

I do have the flash fallback set and am using the multi tile in the mobile setting. See attached. What I saw on the Samsung was a space or break between the images so when I rotated it had all 6 cubes with space inbetween. The samsung is one of their tablets as I head to the mall to view it on multiple platforms. I still need to create something for the "small screens" though

Russ
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 2011 times