html 5 site screwed when i add this.. meta

Q&A about the latest versions
visual360media

Hi all, whilst i wait for answer to my other post, which i think i have figured out for myself now anyway, ie, html 5 only requires 1 skin, answer yes?
i now have another problem. My site all looks ok on a ipod touch, but once i add this

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" />

it seems to screw the header up, without out it site is ok, but vt is mini! Add the above and vt is larger than the screen, and as i say, header and hence site goes wrong.
Mm, doctype prob maybe, or is it the initial scale bit, may play with that, dunno really, any clues or ideas welcome, thank you John G
Kind regards,

John Goulding
visual360media

Update, site looks fine on my samsung galaxy, swf files show ok, once i add the info as in my previous post, site looks a mess...Anyone else had this problem?
Kind regards,

John Goulding
visual360media

MM, remove this line and site shows as usual, <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />
but shows up larger than the screen, but you can use sidebar to look at site, with the above line in the page, you cannot move page about, strange
Kind regards,

John Goulding