Multires & tour

Q&A about the latest versions
Mdholl

Hi.
Did not found this issue in forum:
I want to use multi-resolution panoramas in a tour.

I output pano1 and pano2 in multires, pano1 uses skin with a map.
On a map there is a (point) hotspot with an action mouse_click-> open_next_pano (pano2.swf)
It works, but pano2 is opened with max zoom (and zooms out then even if I nu-check auto-play)!
If one specifies $cur (or certain digits) in Pan/Tilt/FoV, Fov is ignored!

Any ideas?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Mdholl
If you look in the Flash Visuals tab you will see Zoomed FoV: 5.00 (std setting). You can of course change this, but this setting will be used in every node.

You can uncheck Zoom out after this will open each new node with what ever is set in the map hotspot target P/T/FoV, pint hotspots will open with the P/T/FoV set in the point hotspot editor.
For a bit more functionality please also see this Tip.

If your not going to use point hotspots, you can set greater control with map hotspots setting dynamically the view you zoom into and open with. You still need Zoom out after unchecked.

In the map hotspot add:
Mouse Click => Open Next Panorama => Pan/Tilt/FoV: (set the opening view of the next panorama, AFTER transition).
Mouse Click => Move to View => Pan/Tilt/FoV: (set the view you want to zoom in and move to BEFORE the transition).

What will happen is when you click the map hotspot the panorama it will move and zoom to what ever is set in the move to action, then after the transition the next node will open to what you set in the P/T/F in the open next panorama action.

Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Mdholl

Thanks for reply.
Cant find the reason of a problem...
But the problem is! I created a droplet and used it for output panoramas for a tour.

It seams that everything is ok but: I UNCHECKED auto-rotate and transitions but they are.
I cant create absolutely the same droplet yet, and Thomas could debug program with mine (if he wants, of course).
I'll try to repeat the problem later.
Attachments
Droplet_VW_mr.p2vr
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 335 times