SWF to EXE

Q&A about the latest versions
ksraghavendra

Are there any free tools to convert my entire virtual tour to a .exe instead of .swf? I need to do this in order to distribute as a single executable which can be burnt onto a DVD ROM and distributed.
Thanks in advance,
Raghav
George Palov

if everything is inside the swf you can create an EXE from adobe flash player standalone- create projector or something like that it was from file menu...
ksraghavendra

Hi George,
Thanks for your reply. I tried Adobe Flash standalone player "Create Projector" option, it works fine with a single panorama. But I do not know hot to create a .exe of the entire tour which consists of multiple swfs.
Any ideas about that?
Regards,
Raghav
Jack of all Trades at 36ty Solutions, India
hum@no.id

This made only with Skin Editor's Pano2VR - http://www.mmgfx.com/empire_mega/empire ... n_copy.swf
Collect into one SWF:
1. Seven 3D panoramas +
2. Interactive Catalogue
3. Company Profile
4. Video Introduction

Attention! Don't open this swf file with browser. File Size ~50mb. Download and RUN in offline. This pre- version for EXE production

proof: Right click context saved Pano2VR links
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
ksraghavendra

Hi humanoid,
First, that was an awesome tour with neatly integrated panos, catalogue & video, brilliant job!!! Your work has made me more curious,
how do we package all panos into a single .swf? Is it possible with Pano2vr skin editor or some flash coding needs to be done? Kindly excuse my ignorance if that is an easy job in Pano2vr, I only know of the option to keep skin elements internal. Kindly guide me.
Regards,
Raghav
hum@no.id

The new Pano2VR version (V3) allows embedding external SWF files into Skin... and after compile to single SWF...
That's all there is no voodoo :)

Tips: Embedding other panoramas into a main panorama via skin editor

*Also from this output SWF file, you can make a hybrid CD (WIN\MAC\LINUX) via native SA projectors
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
ksraghavendra

Oh then I need to do a lot of exploring :wink: thanks for your inputs
hum@no.id

Also from the informal awesome specifications.
All objects in the skin editor - encoded, and you protect the content against decompilers.
Try to pull out the contents of this panorama. :idea: discuss about hacking in as a workshop only to protect your content...
Attachments
mask.swf
(713.33 KiB) Downloaded 5006 times