How to make Fullscreen button html5 iPad iPhone

Q&A about the latest versions
JohnGore

Hi all

On the Pano2VR examples page, the html5 sample displays a single pano in html5. When double tapping on the pano (viewed on iPad or iPhone) the pano zooms to Fullscreen mode.
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/samples/ ... _3/mozart/

I am trying to get this same functionality on my htlm5 panos.
(actually I would prefer a simple button for Fullscreen mode toggle.

Please tell me how the sample works for double tap Fullscreen mode.
If possible, please tell me how to make Fullscreen button work for html5 iPad iPhone viewers.

Thanks in advance.
PS: I have used pano2VR for years now, and am comfortable with Fullscreen mode button for flash, which works as expected, but html5 seems to handle this differently (ie. does not work).
PanoMapper

Your panorama should view at fullscreen anyway on both iPhone and iPad. So a fullscreen button is not necessary.

It could be that you are thinking the address bar etc at the top is the problem. This seems to be a flaw in reading in the iPhone, but if you rotate your device through 90 degrees and back again, it should go away.

Jon
JohnGore

Thanks for the reply.

(sorry if I did not explain well why I am looking for fullscreen button to work)

But please have a look at the link to the sample in my post below (above). In this sample the pano is embedded into the page, and when you double tap it it opens to fullscreen. That is the function I want (ie. fullscreen from embedded pano).

Why do I want this? Well, I publish all my panos in multiple websites where they are embedded. Visitors using iPad, iPhone or PC need to be able to browse the website as usual (viewing the many embedded panos) , and when they click fullscreen button it should open up fullscreen. :)

Hope this makes a little more sense now. :)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
If you right button click, then click view source in the Garden Gnome web page from the above link you will see:

function FullScreen(theURL) {
window.open(theURL, '', 'fullscreen=yes, resizable=yes, status=yes, scrollbars=no');

Make sure you have a similar statement in your HTML page, out put a webpage from Pano2VR in the HTML5/CSS3 output and copy its settings.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
gaboso

Can you please explain where exactly I place this code?

Thank you