Flash demo doesn't work

Q&A about the latest versions
gwindle

Hi -

I have read the forum and completed what I believe to be the relevant tutorials, but I am still having issues. Sorry if these are real rookie things to ask.

I have downloaded the great Flash interface example provided on this site here: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/samples/ ... flashtour/

I am attempting to load in a new .swf, created from Pano2VR version 3.0. I use the default settings in Pano2VR for export.

When i export the flashtour demo nothing happens. The file name is correct, the path is correct and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Could it be a version issue.

I guess I would really like to know what export setting were use to create the "park.swf", "pavilion.swf", and "fountain.swf" files because these are the only files i can get to import.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Greg
360Texas

To better understand how to reply are you using PC or Mac?
I am attempting to load in a new .swf, created from Pano2VR version 3.0. I use the default settings in Pano2VR for export.

> I think you would open the project file for example Park.p2vr file. That in turn would load the flat panorama file called Park.jpg
From there you can generate a new flash .swf . Maybe I am misunderstanding your request.

>Otherwise, you would open pano2vr [Input Box] click button for "Select Input" then when its loaded, and in [Ouput box] you may +ADD a Flash Output format. From there you would generate a new Park_OUT.swf.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com