3.0 Beta 4 renders to white swf

Q&A about the latest versions
acer4x

Just getting around to trying beta4.... my output flash file is all white. This happens with both tif and jpg file as source. I am on an Intel Mac, OS 10.5.8.

The image loads properly and all is well until I try to view the output swf. However..... the swf file DOES become visible when embedded in an html page. Any ideas? My older swfs are totally viewable. Clearly betas 3 and 4 do not like my Intel Mac (or me!).

Elizabeth
Sebastian

If it works in browser (html), then perhaps it's an issue with your standalone player on Mac?
Could it be that your standalone desktop player is older than the version which Pano2VR exports?

Try to download latest standalone mac player, install it and set is as the default SWF file player. Then try to render out new file to see if there is any difference.
I just can't see any possible reason for Pano2VR to be responsible here, especially that your output does work in HTML. Hence my guess goes for the desktop
player being out of date.

regards

Seba
acer4x

Seba - I guess that had to be it. You are right. I have updated the browser plugin previously but the standalone player was older. Thank you for your thoughts.

Elizabeth
Sebastian

Glad you sort it out :)

good day

regards
Seba