Alo! @all

Q&A about the latest versions
unzapped

Time for me to do some more panos again!!! Yay I am sooo excited! So I see a new upgrade, here is my question can we do any transitions yet? I am not upgrading again if we cant. I am gonna move to another platform. I mean competitors have been doing them since 2008. I only do 8-10 panos per year commercially. I used pano2qtvr for it's price then last year I had to upgrade, now I see yet another upgrade. I just wan to create panos that are more REALISTIC like when I click to another room I want it to zoom and preload the next pano that is all. So can the most recent update do it or not? And if not, will I get it FOR SURE if I upgrade this time and when? Is thomas still chugging along here? Well thanks I look forward to an answer.

UZ www.720tours.com
oh and the latest project... www.epicpartybooth.com <<Fun, Fun, Fun! Great income for those with some investment money.
smooth

Thomas has assured us that the next BETA which is Beta 2 of Pano2VR 3.0 will be released shortly 1 to 2 weeks and it will contain the much awaited scene transitions.

So get ready to upgrade within the fortnight.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Smourt

What is expected in this beta update exactly?

Regards,

Stephan