Testing HTML5 with Safari on iPhone and Windows 7

Q&A about the latest versions
anahum

I just created a small tour (2 panos) to test the new Pano2vr v3 HTML5 for mobile devices. I'm having some issues while testing the results on my PC (I do not have an iPod Touch nor an iPad nor an iPhone).

I'm having the following problems:

1.- The area hotspots are not working at all (point hotspots are OK) (there are 2 area hotspots in the tour, one at each side of the arch between the living room and the dining room, i.e. surrounding the point hotspots)
2.- The Viewing Parameters (Pan/Tilt/Fov) are not working in any panos created with version 3. No matter you change the default view ones for others, the "Open Next Panorama" always opens the new pano at the default (Pan=0, Tilt=0, Fov=70) This problem also happens when creating Flash panoramas.
3.- When testing the tour on my Windows 7 PC with the Safari browser (the only one with limited HTML5 support on Windows based PCs), the local version of the tour shows the skin buttons and hotspot image properly, but when I try the same from the web server, the images are replaced by a question mark, but the buttons do their function properly. See the following images comparing the results (the left capture is the local version and the right one is the web version):
4.- If you can try the tour from a real Apple mobile device, I'll appretiate your feedback. The url is http://demo.360panotours.com/ipod

Thanks in advance for any hints helping to clarify this strange behavior.

UPDATE #1: I managed testing the site from an Apple Store ( used the site from an iPhone) with the same bad results for the skin buttons. On the other hand, the panoramas look great!!!
UPDATE #2: Apparently, the problem 3 above is related only to scalable vector graphics (svg) images. If I use png buttons/images they show properly
UPDATE #3: Thanks to a Thomas hint, the problem with the svg images is solved. It is related to the .htaccess file on the web server. See this topic for the solutions http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... f=6&t=4830 Also, Thomas indicated that area hotspots are not implemented in html5 yet.