Full Screen Loading

Q&A about the latest versions
MetlabBob

Hi Folks,

Purchased V2.3.4 a short while ago and am very impressed. The only shortcomings I have found is related to the documentation. I wish there were just some straight documentation regarding each button and control in the system. The skin editor for instance. What I have learned from the editor functions (which appear to be quite robust) is coming from the forums. The videos help, but cannot include everything.

I also notice a number of posters here will ask a question that may be of some value to other users, and then after a brief time, post a response to their original post saying, "It's okay... I worked it out already!" It would help if you told us how you "worked it out!"

Now for the question: Does anyone know how start a pano from the htm file with the full screen turn on as the default?

Thanks
smooth

You cannot start any Flash application in "Fullscreen" mode via a web browser.

Two reasons:

1) It is a limitation by Adobe Flash and it's security settings.
2) As a viewer, it is for me to decide if I want the Flash to encompass and take over my screen not somebodies website.

The reasons why? People may not know why it is fullscreen or how to close it. It could come as an unexpected and very unwanted shock.

Of course you can make it display 100% x 100% of the available browser window and if you add overflow hidden to the code you can eliminate any scroll bars.

I hope this explains and answers your question.

Regards, Smooth 8)
MetlabBob

Thanks Smooth,

This answerers my question. You're right... anything that took over the screen immediately would be seen as behaving badly; something I myself would not appreciate.

Regards