Problem with map - I just can't solve it

Q&A about the latest versions
Toxi

Hello Users,
I have been trying to do something for the last few days and there seems to be a mistake somewhere I cannot find, maybe you can help out?
I have a room with different locations you can jump in between. When you change the location the pointer on the map switches places to where you are (actually - 6 pointers, the relevant one becomes visible, the others are not).
This works well so far.
Now the problem: there are showcases within the room that you can click as well, a new Pano opens then.
When the showcase is loaded the map is supposed to dissapear and when you go back to the previous location pop back up again, showing the correct location on the map.
What happens is, that when the showcase pano is loaded, the map appears again showing the initial locations on the map. When you click on the back button (to get to the previous loacation within the room) you can see for a short fraction the correct previous location on the map, but when the pano of the location is loaded it shows the first location once again.
Why is loading the showcase interfering with the pointers on the map? It does work correctly for the loactions in the room...
The only thing I wish to do is leave the map untouched while the shwocase is open and then pop back up when you go back to the location you came from, showing that location with the pointer on the map.
If anyone could help I would be more than grateful, I have been fooling around and I am running out of ideas...thanks!
360Texas

URL please so we too may see ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Toxi

Thanks for your answer, I kept working on the problem and found a not very elegant workaround for my problem. I find it exceedingly hard to work within the limitations of Pano2VR when it comes to linking the files etc. Sorry if I sound demotivated, but I have spent so many hours now on things I would consider being simple to overcome that I get frustrated. Thanks anyway for the answer, users like you with so much knowledge in Pano are really valuable to this community