Is there such a thing as a "back"-Button?

Q&A about the latest versions
Toxi

Alright community, I have been trying this really hard and I am not wrapping my head around it. Neither have I found something like this in the forum, so I hope someone can help me out again. I would really appretiate it, I just dont get any further with this.
The Setup is this:
A room with different locations you can jump to through forward/backward buttons on the floor.
Then there is Showcases in the room you can access as well (a new .swf opens an lets you explore them) through a button on top of the showcase.
Now here comes the problem:
Example: Showcase one is visible from location 1, 2 and 3 in the room. So you can jump to Showcase1.swf from every one of these locations. When you want to go back to the whole room setup as opposed to the single showcase you click on a button on top of the showcase. This leads you back to the room. But: I have to define a certain .swf which the Button leads you to, right? For example Location1.swf, which is usabilitywise not good, when you came from location 2 and then want to step back from the showcase and end up in location 1.
I hope I am making myself understood. What I would need is not an explicit link to a certain location, but one that depends on from where the Showcase was opened in the first place.
In the map the stars represent the locations and the grey boxes are the showcases. I hope this helps to understand what I mean.

Any help would be highly appretiated, I have even dreamt about the problem last night, it's really driving me crazy that I cant find a solution. Thanks alot!
Attachments
grundriss.png
grundriss.png (22.27 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
Hopki
Gnome

The only way I know how to do this is to use html pages and in a skin button enter the java code for a back history web button. This works but the only down side is that you can not use full screen properly. However you can add the code in your panos html to open maximised.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Toxi

Hopki, thank you very much for the answer. So I guess it wasnt too much my mistake. I would think this is not too much of an extraordinary thing to do? I mean it seams so reasonable to plan a tour like this.
I am not at all experienced with java scripting, is this difficult to realize?
And it's too bad the fullscreen mode wont work with html, I have a button en/disabling the fullscreen mode and would like to keep it. Anyways, thank you for the answer so far, now I have to come up with what to do I guess.
Hopki
Gnome

Hummm
Why not open the “show Case” in a chromeless popup window?
Open this pano, http://www.hopkimedia.co.uk/GGS/YTV-EIL/index.html
Then click on the right button, or point hotspot on the left hand street sign.
This will open a chromeless window. I am using YouTube video, but the content can be an anything, even an Object as well as another Panorama.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Toxi

Hello Hopki,
thank you again for your answer. I have been thinking about which solution would be best given the limited possbilities in Pano2VR and in my programming skills as well. It seems to me that the suggestion with the chromeless popup would work best. I could just make the "return" button on the showcase a "close window"-button, right?
If you could consider letting me know how to do the chromeless popup I would be grateful. Do I go over the target function with _blank and then...?
Thank you,
Maybe there will be an easier way to go back in tours in Pano2VR someday.