viewing limits

Q&A about the latest versions
zoomhome

Can't figure the viewing limits out. I specify the side to side movement and only need to limit the view of about 10 degrees of the actual pano, but when any side limits are added, it seems to cut out the ability to look straight up or down. How can I get around that as I really only need to limit a very small area for this pano? http://www.zoomhome.com/farmhouse/
k.ary.n
Gnome

First, I must say, what a stunning kitchen.

Everything seems to work as it should. You set left and right limits. Top and Bottom work fine.

Make sure your top and bottom limits are set to 90º and -90º, respectively. If no limits are applied, the Left should show 360º and the Right should show, 0º. Perhaps it's easier to turn on (select) "Ignore limits in preview", set your limits, and then turn on "Ignore limits in preview".

Also, you're setting the viewing limits or how much of the view the user can see. You're not setting the unseen view.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Straight up and down MUST be excluded because you would be able to see all 360°! There is no additional information for "how high can I go" so you can only "touch" straight up and down and circle around. I think the better way for this iamge would be just to paint over the area you like to hide and don't limit the view at all.
MfG, Thomas