sudden change when zoom in/out

Q&A about the latest versions
dreamer

I notice when I zoom in/out the panorama, I see sudden change on a small portion of the edge of the wall, it seems to protuding when zoom in and sinking-in when zoom out. The fast I do, themore protuding/sinking it does. Then, after I stop zooming, it recovers to the normal image. I did screen print of the normal image (1st picture below), for illustration, I also hand made the sudden change I saw when zooming in with photo editor(2nd picture below, I couldn't catch the errenous image with screen print because it's too fast. )
Does anyone know what's wrong? thanks.
see my site: http://gz1234.page.tl/
DemonDuck

There are several subtle problems with the viewer. See --

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... =13&t=4258

I assume that these are being dealt with but have not heard any confirmation of effort to address these problems. Or maybe they are not considered problems which would be unfortunate.
dreamer

DemonDuck, thanks for the reply. I saw some sudden change of the snow and tree when I zoom in/out in your panorama too. How did you fix that? I tried several parameters in pano2vr, it dosn't work, I used zoom in/out button I made on the pano to do the zoom, slower response than mouse wheel, less obvious the sudden change. But it is still there.
DemonDuck

dreamer wrote:DemonDuck, thanks for the reply. I saw some sudden change of the snow and tree when I zoom in/out in your panorama too. How did you fix that? I tried several parameters in pano2vr, it dosn't work, I used zoom in/out button I made on the pano to do the zoom, slower response than mouse wheel, less obvious the sudden change. But it is still there.
It's not something that us users can fix. The person that writes the viewer has to fix it.