projector/exe file which loads to temp folder?

Q&A about the latest versions
Smourt

I know it appears as if I am wanting everything for nothing, currently there is only the moderator (who has been helpful) replying on the forum and for the 3 days I have been on the forum there has been NO ONE else on there, briefly a couple of people came on but dissappeared again... some forums are dead as in no activity for weeks

under the circumstances, I thought someone here would know as it pertains to the pano2vr as is recommmended several times in this forum.

I would ash away at this if I had any idea where to start, since their example deals specifically with fla files and adding o zinc in that manner it is not a solution for my needs (pano2vr)

I am assuming it requires the change in code within pano2vr... hence my question on this forum...

to be honest I am completely lost as to where there should be change in the code... and Zinc gives NO indication of this...

the moderater did provide this zip file with content created in flash cs3 but has no bearing on pano2vr that i know of...

been struggling with this for 3 days and the deadline was yesterday...
Attachments
26892.zip
(4.61 MiB) Downloaded 204 times
DJAurand

smourt
Are Full Screen Viewing and Mac compatability absolute requirements?

Or could a very large skin and display size work?

Like a 1024x768 skin and 800x600 image display.
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Smourt

I want to load about 60 files into a couple of projectors so no one can access the original files without doing major investigation...

delivered via CD ... fullscreen

Stephan
DJAurand

Stephan
Typhoon AutoRun 4 will wrap all the files into the .EXE and clears them off the harddrive when closed

But I guess "near full-screen" won't work for you, even after your deadline passed?
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Smourt

Hey Doug!

I found away to make Typhoon run the tours in full screen...
Give me a day or so and I'll post the details
JohnGore

Smourt wrote:Hey Doug!

I found away to make Typhoon run the tours in full screen...
Give me a day or so and I'll post the details
This sounds great. Im looking to switch over to Pano2VR , and have been playing with the demo for 2 hours now. But a big part of what I am trying to do is easily create a web tour FAST . Also want to be able to then make that into a CD version, again... FAST !

I have manged to (in demo) make a tour of 3 panos, linked by hotspots, make 3 swf files, make one of them a flast projector exe , and all run / link within that one projector. Great. But how can I launch that into full screen mode?

Next step would be to protect the project by compiling all the panos and tours into a single exe file, or a set of exe files, with no external files lying around.

Seems that is what some of you are also trying to achieve. Has anyone managed to do this yet with Pano2VR ?
DJAurand

John
Typhoon Software's AutoRun 4 will do all that with 2 limitations
1. I never figured out how to get the full screen to work.smourt may have figured it out
2. The EXE only runs on Windows

Here's a link to to one I'm using as a Demo

www.vabq.com/SecondGenerationVirtualTour.exe

Right button click the link and use "Save Target As" for best downloading

The file is almost 12MB becasue is has 10 virtual uimages made with Pano2VR

Good luck
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
JohnGore

DJAurand wrote:John
Typhoon Software's AutoRun 4 will do all that with 2 limitations
1. I never figured out how to get the full screen to work.smourt may have figured it out
2. The EXE only runs on Windows

Here's a link to to one I'm using as a Demo

http://www.vabq.com/SecondGenerationVirtualTour.exe

Right button click the link and use "Save Target As" for best downloading

The file is almost 12MB becasue is has 10 virtual uimages made with Pano2VR

Good luck
Hi DJAurand

Thanks, I have downloaded your sample already, very nice! I really do want the full screen feature though. Has anyone tried Director yet?
DJAurand

You can do it in Director, but unless you can do it yourself, the cost is pretty high
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Smourt

Hello Doug
I was looking for the file with the fullscreen swf and exit on my machine then decided to look for it on pan2vr...

smooth has already given you the answer...

not sure what the link to the one smooth discussed with you but here is the original...link

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... wf+#p13170

download, unzip, open ggsk, copy... paste into own skin... keep the fullscreen and exit files with the initial projector or main swf... all sorted...

make sure you align the exit button and you are sorted...

incorporate this as part of your skin and when created with typhoon it will open fullscreen...

voila...