Full Screen not working from Pop Up Window

Q&A about the latest versions
DJAurand

The webmaster for a hotel I produced a virtual tour for is having a problem getting the Full Screen button/view to work from the Pop-Up Window on this website

http://mcmelegantedallas.com

Not being a webmaster myself, I'm wondering if there's something odd about that pop-up window as it doesn't look like a "regular" html webpage that other posts about the Full Screen button not working, say is necessary

Anybody have any insight to the problem?

Thanx
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Sebastian

I suspect that the culprit is the light-box thing which he uses to display your Flash files, the full screen command probably is being suppressed by some other action that runs in a loop. The code itself places content on top of the entire site (light box, face box... whatever you call it) and perhaps it messes up with flash.

I would suggest to use regular pop up html window rather than layers and nest the embed object tags with fullscreen parameter directly in that html. I'm pretty sure the light box is the problem here.
DJAurand

Sebastian
Thanx for taking a look

This is way over my head and I think all I'm doing is complicating the communication process

So I suggested that Matt the webmaster join or use my login/password to the Pano2VR forum and talk directly to you guys about this problem and explain the code he's using that you can't see.

Thanx again
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Carl Lamb

I agree with sebastien the culprit is most likely the lightbox that your tour is showing in. The page where you click on a tour to pop up a window needs to use a regular html window and not a lightbox fancy popup. I've had the very same problem myself.
DJAurand

ambienlight
That's what we've determined. The webmaster told me the Pano2VR .swf files are being loaded "dynamicly" to the non-html popup.

Thanx for taking a look

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM