No scroll wheel on mac ?

Q&A about the latest versions
fredaubailly

Hello there,

I cannot figure out how to zoom in and out using the trackpad of my laptop. Scrolling with the trackpad affects the page and not the pano, even if I'm over it. Command and Shift keys work fine though...

Of course, I made sure I did not check the "Disable mouse wheel" :wink:

It works fine when I export the panorama and I play with Flash Player but it doesn't work when it's embedded in a webpage, even if this page is generated with Pano2VR... :?

Any idea about this ?

Thanks
Fred
jeroen

Fred

Looks like the browser has the focus instead of your flash app? Did you try to scroll while the app has the focus?

I have to ask ; did you try scolling via mouspad after shift/ctrl/command (what ever on a mac) worked?

Perhaps you did find a huge mac error (pls no flame ware on mac's or windows here :oops: )
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
fredaubailly

As you say, it seems the browser has the focus.
The trackpad scroll doesn't affect the pano but the webpage, even after I try with the keyboard.
If I enter fullscreen on the pano, the trackpad scroll works fine then...

Indeed, it seems that the pano can't take focus over the webpage... :(
thomas
Chief Gnome

This is a known problem of the Flash plugin. There are some workarounds with Javascript and Flash callbacks etc. which I find unreliable and more a hack then a solution. My hope is that Adobe fixes this problem in the Flash plugin.
MfG, Thomas
fredaubailly

Thanks for the reply. :)