1) How I implement what? Seems that it is a pano2vr issue to me since there is nothing in the GUI to control this issue.zap wrote:HiDemonDuck wrote:1) When zooming with mouse wheel, browser window scrolls also. Very irritating. Don't do that.
2) Made hotspot on equirectangular image. When I tried to erase it, it wouldn't erase. I need to be able to back out of my actions.
3) Not clear how to go fullscreen. Make an easy way for the average user to go fullscreen
4) Scaling option seems to have no effect. That should be fixed and the HTML that is generated should reflect that choice.
1) depends on hwo you implement it inside your html or php page. Not really a pano2VR issue
2) some bug but couldn't experience this
3) Create a button, add action Go or toggle fullscreen
4) action with scaling works in most skins I've created and seen by others
2) What OS did you try it on?
3) You mean going full screen is something that is added in the skin making process?
4) I'm talking about the scaling option in the GUI. What scaling option are you talking about?