Convert a quicktime VR to flash

Q&A about the latest versions
graphoced

hello

A friend told me that Pano2VR is able to convert a quicktime VR panoramic file to swf but I can't find many informations about it.
So, is it possible to convert a quicktime VR and is there any things that won't be converted ? My customer don't have the original image files so I really need to convert directly the quicktime VR.
If the conversion is ok, pano2VR will give me a swf or a fla file ? (I'll need to custom the file)
I hope the quicktime VR is possible so I'll buy the program as soon as I have the answer (and as I'm also a freelance author in some well-known french magazines - most online - I'll write a review of the product)
best regards

Cédric
k.ary.n
Gnome

Pano2VR is not a movie converter. It creates QTVR and Flash movies from panorama images (JPG, PNG, TIFF).
smooth

Pano2VR can open and thus convert "compatible" QTVR files just the same as compatible image formats.
You can drag 'n' drop a .mov onto the image cross in the Pano2VR GUI.
You can also do this by droplets meaning you can batch the process if required.

Don't expect QTVR hotspots or sprites to convert though! Just the panorama image file.
Final output will be .swf only NOT.fla format

Regards, Smooth 8)
graphoced

k.ary.n : I just want to convert a quicktime VR to flash and it looks like it's possible.

smooth : ok. I don't need sprites but I need hotspots. I guess I can recreate hotspots in pano2vr.. I am right ?
when I'll convert the quicktime VR, I'll have a swf file. Is it possible for this swf to do actions in the flash animation or can it only load another swf file ? What I need to do : in the swf panorama, there will be some hotspots. When the user will click on a hotspot, the panorama must be replaced by a video in the main flash animation. Possible ?

Cédric