Can I do this in the Skin Editor?

Q&A about the latest versions
FFHamilton

So I've been jumping around from software to software but always using pano2vr to create my virtual tour swf files... I've seen some great examples in the forum of what people can do with the skin editor and before investing the time to learn more I wanted to make sure that it's possible to create a Virtual tour similar to the one that I'm creating now. http://www.virtualgta.com/09/Hill/VGTATour.html

And the next question is how long is your work flow? The current sites I can create in about 1/2 hour... can pano2vr do this?
360Texas

I visited the virtualgta website. I clicked on the panorama thumbnail. It opened with a translucent black background. After right mouse clicking on the panorama it says it was created with Pano2VR. The panoramas are cylinder type and it does not appear that they used the skin editor.. no mouse buttons or sliders in the panorama viewer.

The floor plans, mouse click camera buttons panorama thumbnails are all created using some other software.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
FFHamilton

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear enough... that is my site and I was hoping to reproduce a similar Virtual Tour using Pano2Vr software! I realize that the site was created using other software... I did it!

I'm looking for input... what are members here in the forum doing, what is your work flow like... and how long does it take to create a tour? Can a similar tour be produced using the Pano2Vr software?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi here's some input :D

The Pano2VR Skin Editor is a very powerful tool that can create stunning user interfaces.
What is also good about it is that you can build a catalogue of elements that you have created ready for copy and pasting into other projects, speeding up your work flow.

Here are some examples of Pano2VR projects:

Mini Tour
Full Tour Info box also has room sizes.
Warehouses
Here is a Skin that can easily have its colour scheme changed.
Here’s the same one with a screen tint effect when clicked on the help or information pages.

The interface will take slightly longer than half and hour but when you get the hang of it, its fast enough.
Cheers
Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
FFHamilton

Wow your tours look great!
What do you use for your floor plans? and the hot spots, they must be created in Pano2vr. The map with the radar built in, outside of the warehouse... are the graphics made in photoshop or is that part of the program?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
They are very simple graphics made in Photoshop.
The floor plan was a pdf the customer sent me, I just copied it into Photoshop and traced over it.
All the best
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MIsaac

I am trying to do similar one like the warehouse, but having trouble with the Radar to head properly to the right direction.

Hopki wrote:Hi here's some input :D

The Pano2VR Skin Editor is a very powerful tool that can create stunning user interfaces.
What is also good about it is that you can build a catalogue of elements that you have created ready for copy and pasting into other projects, speeding up your work flow.

Here are some examples of Pano2VR projects:

Mini Tour
Full Tour Info box also has room sizes.
Warehouses
Here is a Skin that can easily have its colour scheme changed.
Here’s the same one with a screen tint effect when clicked on the help or information pages.

The interface will take slightly longer than half and hour but when you get the hang of it, its fast enough.
Cheers