Mousewheel still backwards...

Q&A about the latest versions
DemonDuck

The mouse wheel is still backwards :?

That is rotating the mouse wheel toward the screen zooms the image out. It should zoom the image in. The current behavior of the mouse wheel is counter intuitive and is not consistent with many other programs that zoom using the mouse wheel.

I understand that this is an action that is likely to be seen as a preference. Fine with me. It's ok if you like it that way. I understand that there will be two (or more :) ) points of view on this issue.

I would just like it to be possible for me to set my preference at swf creation time to have the mousewheel zoom in when rotated toward the screen and zoom out when rotated away from the screen.

In other words, some people will like it the way it is -- some -- like me -- don't. Give all of us the option and means to set our own preference for the action of the mouse wheel. It's just one little bitty check box...

Thanks -- and Pano2VR is great and my choice for generating Flash panoramas.
Firefoxer

Joining this request again.
centreofengland

Yes me too please :D

This will help by me not having to explain to people that "the zooming method is the opposite way to Google Streetview"

Having it as an option in the Pano2Vr project seems like a good idea as you can then keep it backwards mode if you prefer it that way.

Thanks.