Disappearing Hotspots

Q&A about the latest versions
kody

I am constructing a Virtual tour for the first time.

I have made all my equis into .swf files with a skin that I have created. I then reopened the files in 2vr to place all the hotspots.

The hotspots are fine when I open the file and allow me to click to other panoramas, but on returning to the original panorama the hotspots are gone.

I am using the point hotspots and have watched the tutorial videos several times and read the documentation on the web site.

Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong?
KAB_NL

I am experiencing the same problem with point hotspots in a group of SWFs that I have loaded on a test site.

I originally thought the problem was due to an updated website and older versions of the swf. Deleting the Temporary download files in Explorer and then refreshing the page helped to cure this.

Now I have something else going on that has the same effect but so far cannot explain. Any new help on this would be appreciated.

KAB_NL
KAB_NL

I believe I have solved my problem. Running debug in Flash CS4 pointed to a Initiation error during a call for the linked SWF pano. I was using the full URL address for each hotspot which is not required if all SWFs are in the same directory. Problem went away when I limited the link address to the SWF file name only.

KAB_NL