Some doubts

Q&A about the latest versions
Gabriel.Baptista

Hello there,
I have been testing the pano2vr trial version and i probably will buy the soft but, i need to know somethings that i dont know yet:

I need to lock the panorama in a 180 degree view for example, i dont want it turns into 360 degrees panorama because i don't have all the images. Is it possible? If it is, how can i do this?

About hotspots, can i add moving hotspots like .swf animations or .gif animations to a hotspot marker? If yes, how can i do this? I need a rotating target to be a hotspot marker.

can i open the resulting .swf in adobe flash to add hotspots and somthing more to my panorama?
If yes, how can i do this?

Please, i need these answer more fast than you can to buy the soft.

Thanks.
Gabriel
jeroen

Gabriel.Baptista wrote:I need to lock the panorama in a 180 degree view for example, i dont want it turns into 360 degrees panorama because i don't have all the images. Is it possible? If it is, how can i do this?
Yes it is posible if you use cylinder as your input. You can set your Horizontal FoV to the 180 degrees (or any other value form 0.1 to 360)

Rest of the questions sorry don't know... I don't have flash-editor, only run-time. But I personally think the hotspot editor in pano2vr is doing a great job.
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
360Texas

"can i open the resulting .swf in adobe flash to add hotspots and somthing more to my panorama?
If yes, how can i do this?"

I do not think you can open/edit a finished .swf because it already is compliled code.

You return to the Pano2VR project file and add more hotspots... then recompile (make revised) to .swf.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

Hello Gabriel.Baptista

"I need to lock the panorama in a 180 degree view for example, i dont want it turns into 360 degrees panorama because i don't have all the images. Is it possible? If it is, how can i do this?"

Spherical Panorama.
No one likes to see a blank wall or not important part of the scene. So Yes in a spherical image 2:1 aspect ratio say an image size 3000 x 1500 pixels you [modify] the Viewing Parameters" and find Viewing Limits and check mark SHOW LIMITS. This opens LIMIT boxes for the top, bottom, left and right angle of view. Use your mouse to rotate the panorama to lock the angle of view. THEN click [ SET ]. This will LOCK the Flash viewing angles to not show blank wall or ceiling.

Click [OK]

Then create a NEW flash file name.swf
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Gabriel.Baptista

360Texas wrote:Hello Gabriel.Baptista

"I need to lock the panorama in a 180 degree view for example, i dont want it turns into 360 degrees panorama because i don't have all the images. Is it possible? If it is, how can i do this?"

Spherical Panorama.
No one likes to see a blank wall or not important part of the scene. So Yes in a spherical image 2:1 aspect ratio say an image size 3000 x 1500 pixels you [modify] the Viewing Parameters" and find Viewing Limits and check mark SHOW LIMITS. This opens LIMIT boxes for the top, bottom, left and right angle of view. Use your mouse to rotate the panorama to lock the angle of view. THEN click [ SET ]. This will LOCK the Flash viewing angles to not show blank wall or ceiling.

Click [OK]

Then create a NEW flash file name.swf
Hey Texas,
I hav followed your steps and no result. Look at this screenshot:
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... itstw9.jpg
The limits are blocked to edit, i can't edit the numbers to lock the panorama. The panorama keep doing the 360 view yet.
Can you make a step-by-step tutorial please?
I'm new to this but need this software and need to know how to use. :wink:

Thanks
Gabriel
360Texas

Is your original stitched image:

Cylinder 400 high x 1500 wide or spherical example 1500 high x 3000 wide

What camera and lens are you using ?
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Gabriel.Baptista

360Texas wrote:Is your original stitched image:

Cylinder 400 high x 1500 wide or spherical example 1500 high x 3000 wide

What camera and lens are you using ?
Spherical, but i dont know about the valuesor where to put it, sorry.
The lens is a normal digital camera lens, no fisheye or another.
hum@no.id

@Gabriel.Baptista
Why exist the trial versions? You thought about this?

*it's fully functional product with WM
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Gabriel.Baptista

hum@no.id wrote:@Gabriel.Baptista
Why exist the trial versions? You thought about this?

*it's fully functional product with WM
Yes man, but its a basic function its disponible in the trial, i just having problems to use this.
And the trial needs to give me a guarantee that the function is avaliable in the full version, how can i buy a soft if i hadn't saw it working. This trial comes with a limitation: watermarks in the finished panorama.
hum@no.id

And the trial needs to give me a guarantee that the function is avaliable in the full version, how can i buy a soft if i hadn't saw it working. This trial comes with a limitation: watermarks in the finished panorama.
Once again: it's fully functional product with WM (WM - watermark)
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Gabriel.Baptista

hum@no.id wrote:
Once again: it's fully functional product with WM (WM - watermark)
Yes man. So, why did you posted your another reply? I just talking with texas about why the problem is ocurring, just it. lol
smooth

What Dave is suggesting only works with a Spherical Image that is 2:1 aspect ratio "Twice as Wide as Tall" exactly!

If it is not, it is to be imported as Cylindrical and needs to work with the limitations. See the partial panoramas video tutorial

Limiting panoramas works well as you can see in my cylindrical sample

Regards, Smooth 8)
360Texas

Yes, Thanks Smooth and HUM

the movie tutorial is good explanation. Might need to listen to it a few times to learn details.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Gabriel.Baptista

Thx all ^^
I still hav a bit dificult to modify hotspot templates, i've already seen the video in tutorials zone.
I follow all steps in the video but, my image don't appear. Have a required file size? I'm using a .png with 32x32px but it don't appear. I use png32, have any problem with it? I'm trying to use transparency.

Thanks
smooth

Gabriel.Baptista wrote:Have a required file size? I'm using a .png with 32x32px but it don't appear. I use png32, have any problem with it? I'm trying to use transparency.
We use *.png PNG-24 and transparency works very well.

Regards, Smooth 8)