Some doubts

Q&A about the latest versions
Gabriel.Baptista

Thanks again smooth ;D

But, it only works with point hotspots? i've tryied with a normal eliptical hotspot with a URL link, have any problem with it?

I also need to fix the size of the panorama to don't stretch with the window and yet appear the buttons bar. How to do it?

Thx
k.ary.n
Gnome

Yes, the hotspot template works only with point hotspots. Therefore, your custom HS image will not show up for the area hotspot.
Gabriel.Baptista wrote: I also need to fix the size of the panorama to don't stretch with the window and yet appear the buttons bar. How to do it?
Have you read the wiki page on outputting Flash movies? Check out this section and read about Scaling.
Gabriel.Baptista

k.ary.n wrote:Yes, the hotspot template works only with point hotspots. Therefore, your custom HS image will not show up for the area hotspot.
Gabriel.Baptista wrote: I also need to fix the size of the panorama to don't stretch with the window and yet appear the buttons bar. How to do it?
Have you read the wiki page on outputting Flash movies? Check out this section and read about Scaling.
Yes, i've tryied it but the menus float with the window size. I wanna resize the flash movie with the buttons.