How to purchase Software??

Q&A about the latest versions
immersivepix

Hi,
I want to purchase a copy or rego number for Pano2VR. I followed the links and paid for it using PayPal, and the money was deducted from my account. This was on 6th Jan. I have still not heard from Gardengnomesoftware in spite of sending 2 emails to support. How does one get in contact or get a rego number after paying for the software?

Peter
immersivepix

Hi
This is very frustrating having to reply to myself. The rest of you must have purchased software. How did you do it? How can one get in contact with the software owner to resolve paying for the software and not receiving it. Does anyone have any ideas?
RBilsland

Peter,

All of Thomas's contact details are on the site here http://gardengnomesoftware.com/impressum.php, have you tried those?

Bob Bilsland.
smooth

Hello Peter,

Thomas has been a little ill over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure this may be a reason. I understand your frustration, but I'm sure all will be sorted once Thomas becomes aware of the situation.

Regards, Smooth 8)
thomas
Chief Gnome

I have sent you the key about 6 times from different email addresses over the last 3 days and now I also sent it as a PM. Contacting me over the forum is a good way if email fails because there are no SPAM filters but I usually check the forum only once a day so sorry for the delay.
MfG, Thomas
immersivepix

Thank you to everyone for your help with this, the issue has now been resolved. My apologies as the issues were all my fault. My email's spam filter has blocked all of Thomas' replies and I have no way of checking spam. It must have been frustrating for him as well as we could not communicate.
Thank you Thomas for your patience. It is a credit to the power of an active forum to enable communication and issues like this to be resolved. I am very reassured.