New FX Spots for Pano2VR

Q&A about the latest versions
hum@no.id

Flare Rays FX

Thought up erik leeman way... as well to developed for use HS elements for other functionals forces me to search for ways Living FX of the panoramas.

One of such - including Dynamic Flare effect. When moving you notice alive Rays.

example (mildly FX eye exam) - http://mmgfx.com/hotspotfx/

Also for further cut-in of this HS behaviour (from Flash with TEXT-object and more).
But we that this absolutely not native functions for Point HotSpots.

Existing trouble - Areas where are found effects (formerly HS) have become "dump-zone" cursor movement.

The Request for Thomas... if there is possibility, improve behaviour for point HS. Visible, but non-active Hotspot- Choice item / checkbox (or make new FX spots, like HS work area).

*Will next time be a possibility to complement animation via TEXT-object with Flash :wink:
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
smooth

The effect is so subtle I missed it the first time I looked and I'm guessing so has just about everybody else! (due to the lack of response)

It is a good effect (once you actually see it) Maybe would be even better with "more" movement?

Regards, Smooth 8)
pitdavos

I didn't saw the effect first time. Ithink aswell more movement would be better.
But I think the movement shoudn't be linear. The more the star ist in the middle of
the screen the faster it turns an vice versa on the screen edges.

Peter
hum@no.id

i'm wrote "mildly FX eye exam"

For evident use, necessary small animation on Flash...

*Unless will be a possibility from Thomas, no sense further this develops (about "Visible, but non-active Hotspot")
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
hum@no.id

*just info
same FX for DevalVR - http://humanoid.devalvr.com/flaresfx/