Hotspot hover - title on top (not below other hotspots)

Q&A about the latest versions
Tworks

Hi,

When hovering the hotspot the hotspot and titles are sometimes partially below other hotspots.
For the hotspot it self it is not too bad to be below another visually, but for the title it is, because it then is unreadable.

Does someone knows how to solve this easily? I was thinking about setting the index when hovering, but I am not sure whatis the best approach. Maybe there is an existing way/setting I have not discovered yet.

with kind regards,
Jeroen
Attachments
title on top.jpg
title on top.jpg (125.22 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
rsuard

Hi Tworks,

Yes you can do whatever you want with title name. You should open the skin editor and look where and how the text of the ht_node "name" is displayed. You can put it where you want.
For our use, I try to made it more lisible, and at another position on mobile (with logic bloc)
see it is here : https://mon.plan3d.immo/test_romain/pan ... 3/help.png

Our template : https://mon.plan3d.immo/test_romain/pano2vr2023/output/

Best regards,

Romain
3DV

In the Skin Editor, you can set the Z-index of the title to a value higher than the Z-index of the icon (default is -10000). This will make the title to be shown on top of the icons.

Alternatively, you could add Mouse Enter actions to the hotspot element, to dynamically change the Z-index (with Position/Size > Set Z-index) of both the icon and the text to a higher value, and set it back to -10000 with a Mouse Leave action.
This will show the hovered icon on top of other icons as well.

Corrected: Z-index default is -10000, not 0
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
AeroPixel

I have the same problem. Unfortunately, changing Z-index in title of the hotspot doesn't helps. v7 does not have change z-index action. Any other solution?