What files to update in a package

Q&A about the latest versions
NaderF

I am using VRtourViewer on a Pico.

A project with about 200 panoramas takes a long time to load and often the goggle loses connection, even in developer mode. But, they are finally loaded, about a two hour task.

Then, I noticed that some of my hotspots are linked to the wrong panoramas.

Is there a list of files that get modified when links are corrected while no panorama is changed, content, or any other attributes. Assuming the tiles and previews remain the same, which operational files should be replaced in the project's file on vrTourViewer?

The named tour viewer can readily read the contents of a package after it is decompress as a zip file. It would be nice to be able to generate a new output with just operational corrections and replace as few files in the goggle.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Nader
3DV

Please note that VR Tourviewer isn't designed by Garden Gnome, but by 3DV.
For VR Tourviewer related questions you can use the VR Tourviewer forum here: https://www.vrtourviewer.com/forum/index.php

But in general, if your panorama input images/videos don't change, you can skip copying the 'images' and 'tiles' folders. The '3rdparty' folder content will also be the same as long as the output is generated with the same Pano2VR version.

If you're using Multi-Res Image output (and have a 'tiles' folder), hundreds of tiles can be created for each panorama, this can take a long to copy to your device.
If you use Single Res Image output instead, only 6 images per panorama (or 12 for stereo) will be generated. This can easily mean a difference of copying a tour in seconds/minutes instead of hours.
Single Res Image output is optimal for VR Tourviewer use and for fast copying, but for web browser use Multi Res output is recommended.
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets