Updating Projects Uploaded to ggnome Cloud

Q&A about the latest versions
NaderF

Hi,

UPDATE: In our last project, Dec 15 2022, an existing Pao2VR cloud based project updated without having to delete the original from the cloud. Thank you Gnomes.

I have been using the ggnome cloud for just a few weeks. Not sure if I have some parameter not set properly, but when I update anything in the project and click the upload button, with the project still connected/plugged in, Pano2VR seems to check and update certain files, but at the end the changes don't appear in the cloud version. This can be as simple as changing a logic block, value of a tool tip, color of cursor, etc.

So far the only option seems to be to delete the project from the cloud and uploading the modified project in its entirety. Is there a parameter that specifies to update only modified pieces.

Thanks for any tips.
Last edited by NaderF on Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamfoot

Hello,

I am also facing the same issues. When I update a project that's already uploaded to the cloud, the changes to the skin are not reflected when I upload it to cloud. I tried disconnecting project from Ggnome cloud and then linking again but the project doesn't seem to update. Do I need to delete the earlier copy or is there a way I can update the project after its uploaded to the cloud?
Dreamfoot

When updating a project, when we click on Upload to cloud, it says Data limit exhausted. Since it's not a fresh project upload, why does this error/ popup message show up?
I even tried first to disconnect the project from the cloud, relinking again and then uploading to the cloud but it doesn't recognise it as an already uploaded project I guess.
Dreamfoot

How did your project update. Mine doesn't update. It says data limit exhausted while all I'm trying to do is update an already linked project.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Apologies for not seeing this post earlier!

Yes, we've updated the output to include a way to circumvent the browser cache. Glad it's working for you now.
If you're having issues, make sure this is selected in the HTML template.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Dreamfoot wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:48 am How did your project update. Mine doesn't update. It says data limit exhausted while all I'm trying to do is update an already linked project.
I think this is a different problem. Maybe the project exceeds the storage amount or maybe the updates that being made exceed the storage amount. In either case, it's probably best to send us an email so we can take a closer look.