Loading speed

Q&A about the latest versions
Lothar

Hello Pano friends, what can I do to improve the loading speed of my tour. It currently takes almost 25 seconds for the first panorama to appear.
For example, can I have the audio files loaded after the panos or are there other ways to improve the speed.
Maybe there are also errors that slow down the loading.
Here's the link: https://ennstal360.dachsteinpano.at/
Thanks for your help!
Lothar

Actually I just wanted to ask if there is a way to only load the files needed for the start and only load files when they are needed, e.g. audio files.
Lothar

I found these errors and don't know how to fix them. I also checked every single node to see if there was an audio file that wanted to start the music automatically, but found nothing. Can someone give me a tip?
Attachments
Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-01 um 13.05.37.png
Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-01 um 13.05.37.png (211 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
Bostjan

It was a while I was present on this forum... I spend few days solving the problem of crashing the btowser with my audio files, which were in a correct mp3 format so I foud your post with no reply in almost half a year...

I didn't know there it is an audio file size limit when implementing it into p2vr project. I have implemented 3 hours of the ambient sound in mp3 file format for a long panoramic slideshow of about 300 panorams. I have checked the format, even tried diffrent bitrates to be the correct one - and it played fine within browsers (Edge, Chrome, Mozilla) on Windows (10, 11) , Linux Ubuntu 12 but with various Androids (Samsung prime smartpones and tablets) crashed after about 30 s and with iOS (iPad and iPadPro Max) it crashed immediately. I cut the length of the audio file to 10 min., and converted it to mp3 with the same compiler, and it worked ok.
Now I am digging into where was the real problem...
Bostjan

Just to add that I have broadband 1000 Mbit/s internet connection and the server is among fastest in EU (ARNES) so the loading speed shouldnt be a problem. I have connected my testing devices to 5G which is only 450 Mbit/s and the same resoult so the loading speed was not the issue.