URL iframe Bg hide using timer & Video background full iframe

Q&A about the latest versions
Dreamfoot

Hello Everyone,

1. I want to achieve this kind of effect that while the video is playing, after a few seconds the bg gets hidden. This is what I am trying to achieve.
Video bg hides ref.mp4
(2.97 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

What if I am not using native video elements like file or URL and loading video via iframe code? I have a text called url_popup_bg which is getting the value of the iframe code from $hu

Is there way to create a timer which is activated if url_popup_iframe is not equal to 0? [ That means the variable url_popup_iframe is getting a value on click of ht_url]

2. I want video to be played fullscreen when using iframe. I am using iframe from my video from bunnycdn to display my video inside ht_URL

My main URL_popup has width = calc(100% - 240px) and height = calc(100% - 240px)

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 17.26.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 17.26.36 PM.png (1.63 MiB) Viewed 427 times
And my iframe code (fetched via text element url_popup_frame is having width = calc(100% - 50px) and height = calc(100% - 105px)

But the video player is loading with a lot of black space around it.
Video full screen space.mp4
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
My video source = https://iframe.mediadelivery.net/embed/ ... oplay=true" loading="lazy" style="border: none;
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Looking at the element url_popup_ifrane, by default, there is no background selected, however, there is a background rectangle with the ID url_popup_bg.
If you select this element and then deselect Visible the background should be hidden.
Why do you need to use an iframe to display a video?

Have you seen this post about making an intro video: viewtopic.php?p=60098#p60098
The reason for giving you this link is it uses CSS to get the video to fill the window, but it is using the video element.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/